|Photo Credit: SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
With all the heat and school coming up, all I need is to get hair out of my face. Due to the fact I have layers, it can be a little hard to have all my hair stay inside the braid, but nonetheless, this look is super simple, quick, and looks more interesting than a regular braid with the cool snake effect.
1. After combing or brushing out any tangles, depending on how thick your hair is, take a 1-2 inch section of hair and make a regular braid going down the length of your hair.
2. Take the two outer ends of the braid and pull up on the middle section while keeping it straight.
3. Arrange it the way you want.
4. Pin the braid against the side of your head.
5. Finished. SWEATshirt DRESSshirt did a post on this as well and has a great picture of the completed look above.