After a year in school always comes the last couple of dreaded weeks. People walk around like zombies in sweatpants still attempting to study from the night before. Which means: finals. Yay. It’s obviously not something we look forward to, especially right before the beginning of summer where we should be daydreaming about warm weather, sunny skies, and blue water. Unfortunately, we can’t daydream too much. If you haven’t taken yours yet, good luck and happy studying!
My essentials the last couple weeks of studying:
1. Good makeup wipes: Due to the fact I get very lazy and don’t to wash my face (…bad, I know), these come in VERY handy. They get everything off. Really, everything.
– Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towelettes; $6.79
2. Cream blush: Doesn’t require a brush, much thinking, and makes me look a little less dead in the morning.
– Sonia Kashuk Creme Blush in Petal; $9.99
3. Brightener: Masks dark circles and highlights undereyes to look more awake.
– Benefit Eye Bright Pencil; $20
4. A good color variety of highlighters: Silly? Yes. But makes studying a lil’ more fun! Something about the liquid ones make me smile 🙂
-Sharpie Liquid Pen Highlighters; $16.49
5. Heavy-duty concealer: Covers those pesky stress pimples! Love this one to cover up scarring from previous ones.
– M.A.C. Select Cover-Up; $16.50
Anything that makes your studying time more productive? Anything you like that helps/helped you out with finals?