This week has been generally relaxed. After visits to the doctor concerning my ankle, I’m just glad I have days to wake up mid-morning and have an easy afternoon. I really cherish those days I get to spend quality time with my mom strolling around town, have a good book to read, or keep up with the dance show, So You Think You Can Dance, with my younger sister, which is why summer is always a little more special to me. (By the way, I’m rootin’ for Melanie Moore!) I made a list of 10 pairs of things I think of when it comes time for summer, so hopefully I am reminded of days like these and they can last longer.
1. Salt-beachy waves and loose side braids.
2. Blue water and white sand. 3. Light dresses and oversized shades.
4. Hot weather and air-conditioning.
5. Hammocks and beachy reads.
6. Flip-flops and coral-painted toes.
7. Citrus and fruity florals.
8. Pineapples and mangoes.
9. Boardwalks and antique shops.
10. Lauren Conrad and her California, sun-kissed skin.
What are your pairs?
Welcome to The Bella Insider! Here you'll find free online resources so you can feel less stressed about adulting in college and beyond. Click here to learn more!